Monday, August 4, 2008

Baby Hudson is here!

Dear friends and family, please join us in welcoming Hudson Mitchell Denney to the world! Our precious little boy was born at 5:28 PM on August 4th 2008, weighing in at 7 lbs, 5.5 oz. and measuring 19 inches. Karen and Hudson are both in fine health and resting peacefully. We thank God for the miracle of birth and new life, and for the good health with which he has blessed our family. We are also thankful for our friends and family, and all of the love and support that you have given us. How exciting it is to be able to share this with you!

Hudson Mitchell Denney:


8 comments:

The Blevins' said...

He's beautiful. Congratulations!! And what a great name.

Meve & Co. said...

Love his name. I can't believe you got a picture with his eyes so wide open. Congratulations!

Lauren Eastburn said...

Congratulations!!! God is so good! Hudson is beautiful! (Can you say that if it's a boy?) :) I'm so glad everything went well, and I look forward to meeting him tomorrow. Get some rest. :)

Deanna said...

Congratulations. Glad everyone is doing well. He is so cute! I love the picture with his eyes open, that is rare for newborns. Hope you all are able to rest and enjoy your new little one.

rindy said...

Wow, congrats!! He's gorgeous!

sterling said...

Congratulations!!

Jack and Sheryl said...

Hey congratulations guys! He's gorgeous! And he was born on our anniversary...a great day to be born. I'm glad you are all well!
Blessings. The Landhams in Van.

Nicole said...

Well hello strangers! I'm so glad Cameron gave me your blog address!!! He's a beautiful little boy and I've had so much fun catching up on your last few months! I'm getting ready to head off on a 3 year adventure to Japan but I really hope that we are able to stay in touch! Miss you guys!